Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Hi, Everyone, my name is Mackers




Mommy A says I am very handsome.

I just came from the Humane Society today.

I did not like the car ride very much, and cried the whole way home in my new carrier. Once we were out of the scary car, though, and Mommy L put my litter pan down I was in the mood to explore!

Apparently I am not allowed behind the TV- "Electricity land" says Mommy L.

I am not allowed behind the refrigerator, either.

I *am* allowed on laps and I like to explore the different parts of my new home. I do not like the fan in the upstairs bathroom. I do like treats- They come from a special bag which I tried to put on my head. It scared me and I ran away to hide under Mommy A's rocking chair. She likes a blanket on her lap a lot, and it makes a nice tent for me.

I think I like these mommies- They sing silly songs. Mommy A sang something about a "Gotcha Day."

Maybe I'll post more often, but my blanket looks cozy, so that's enough for one day. After all, I'm only 9 weeks old!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo hoo! Welcome home Mackers!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby!!!

The Accidental Mommy said...

oooooh I love kittens!!!! Cats rule, dogs drool. Sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

CUTE!