Monday, December 7, 2009

Basic Equations

I am entirely certain that this is something all of you already understand, but here goes.

I finally think I "get" what it is that happens to those of us with multiple issues when *one* little thing goes wrong, whether it's an hour ahead or back in Daylight Savings/Daylight time, or in my case....

A broken foot on top of CP.

The fabulous Ms. Tiruba Tuba, who you all know very well, has a habit of saying CP is a Pain In The A... I usually agree, now I *more* than agree!

I've gone from "not walking so great" to "now I can't walk at all," and the pain has thrown my anxiety for loo loo loop!

Anything chronic + anything new= PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh sweetie....I am so sorry. Yuckety, yuck, yuck, yuck. Sending you some healing vibes.

{{{{{{{Ashley}}}}}

Anonymous said...

Get better soon!

Dia por Dia said...

Hope it is healing... I love Mackers but then I qualify as a "cat person" with 4 of our own!