Thursday, October 21, 2010

Surgery Housekeeping

Okay. So. Here's the scoop, as I know it.

Surgery is November 10, and I won't officially enter the hospital until that date. It's been so long since I've been in overnight that I actually do not know whether or not I can expect WiFi or not. It's possible that the hospital has its own, and its also possible that my university WiFi will work, as the hospital is technically on campus. I estimate staying anywhere from 3 days to a week, and I don't want to be out of touch all that time.

If I get the Blackberry back in working order before I go in, I'll be able to read blogs and maybe post to this one. If I don't, I'll be taking Lady's text-but-not-web enabled phone and updating via twitter. I'll put my feed on the side here, too, so those who don't Twitter (I don't, not frequently) can also check up if they are so inclined...

1 comment:

Mama Drama Times Two said...

We will be thinking about you and send you our hopes for minimal pain and prayers for a speedy and relaxing recovery. How will your kitty do in your absence? If we go away for the weekend our 17 pound cat, Pi, makes it known how very much he misses us when we return. He stalks us everywhere and purs and meows up a storm!