Monday, January 30, 2012

Quiet but Listening

As you've no doubt noticed, I don't post around here anymore. I've even fallen silent on Twitter.

This isn't because I've stopped caring, I've just re-evaluated what my message is to the world.

I will still continue to use this profile for commenting on the blogs which all of you have so candidly written, allowing me tiny glimpses into your lives. I always read, and will make an effort to say more.

But my blog, my message, has moved. If you so wish, you can find me on my new blog, Sass and Spasticity, which is a more anonymous look at sex and disability. If not, I understand. One thing that will continue to be posted here is the Child from Holland series- This will also move to my new blog, but any updates or further parts to it will appear here.

My new twitter can be found here at Sass and Spasm.


Again, I want to thank you all for the last few years of friendship and education and understanding.

I'm still listening. I still care. I'm still in awe.


Yours fondly,

The child from Holland

Ashley/Rolladyke

1 comment:

MommyM said...

Ashley,

I wanted to thank you for linking us to Josh Mogren. LMS LOVES those videos! :)